Cooperative Computing Blog

the age of ecommerce, explained

Last year was a wild ride for everyone. Because of the devastating COVID-19 pandemic, businesses were forced to adapt to keep themselves alive while the world entered an indefinite lockdown. From the traditional physical stores, the pandemic caused a massive surge in demand for the eCommerce industry. Cooperative Computing, a business-focused technology solution company, based […]

software project management tips: how to deliver flawless projects?

A project manager’s job is not easy, especially if it’s software project management. Ask any technical project manager out there, and they’ll agree that going on an extended vacation is something they crave the most. Whether you’re a novice project manager or an experienced one, this blog will help you refine the software project management […]

3 reasons why developing a mobile app is smart for your business

Business owners these days demand three things: how to increase sales? How to become efficient and how to attract loyal customers? These three things may not be the only things keeping business owners awake at night, but they are the top three.  Entrepreneurs put in long hours compared to others, build a vision, invest resources, […]

how to choose the technology stack for your project?

Before the developers start writing your app’s code, it is essential to pick the correct technology stack for your application, which is challenging, especially for non-tech-savvy business owners. In the market, there are countless options, and getting it wrong can be a disaster.  A Tech stack is a class of technologies needed to develop a […]

loyalty management system: 8 must-know benefits for every business

Rewarding customers certainly benefits them, but are you really getting anything in exchange for your company? For the past couple of years, the customer loyalty program has been given new recognition. Firstly, because the customer loyalty management system has tons of benefits, and secondly, it adds value to the overall customer experience.  However, in today’s […]

hiring a mobile app development agency in 2021: ask these questions first

The growing popularity of mobile apps has compelled businesses to use enterprise-level mobile app to capture the attention of their consumers. As a result, thousands of companies develop their mobile app each year. But before hiring an app development agency, you must ask the right questions before you make the big investment.  When people spend […]

iphone vs android: which is better for your business?

iPhone Vs Android – the smartphone war that has been going for ages. Android holds the most significant share with an 86.2% expected market share in 2022, leaving 13.8% for iOS.  A decade-old competition has bough similarities, but enough differences that leave businesses to ask themselves, “Which is better: iOS or Android?”  It’s impossible to […]

1 4 5 6 7 8 37