VP - Service Delivery
Cooperative Computing is seeking a hands-on, dedicated, experienced, results-oriented VP – of Service Delivery to run a high-profile team. You will be challenging and advising multiple teams and levels of leadership while assessing and enhancing the Agile maturity across the enterprise. The VP – of Service Delivery would be a high-profile strategic and operational addition to our leadership team, delivering superb product, project, and service delivery to our growing customer book of business in the most efficient and effective manner possible. Working in collaboration with our Sales and Marketing teams the primary mission is to fortify our CSAT numbers and develop and deploy seamless processes and interventions that delight our customers, Board, and all key stakeholders. We are seeking a broad experience Leader who understands and can influence and shape the perception of each customer and contact experience. We need you to be a problem solver who is creative in conceptualizing and defining innovative opportunities. This is a highly visible role with a huge impact.
- Collaborate with leaders across the company to establish the standards while influencing strategic decisions and delivering solutions.
- Involved in Routine Operations of Project Planning and Tracking, Project Coordination with clients & internal departments, and Maintaining Documentation and Deployment.
- Maintain forecast and actuals of project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Partner with regional account leadership to ensure accountability for successful project delivery.
- Coordinate and monitor accurate project billing and adhere to all internal and project compliance requirements.
- Manage the intake and continuous backlog management based on the company’s Agile goals and business goals, product/project discovery and development, Agile tooling and reporting, Agile maturity assessments, and execute an ongoing maturity plan and support model.
- Drive implementation of metrics to optimize the delivery of business outcomes through the assessment of responsiveness, quality, productivity, and customer and business value.
- Oversee Agile capabilities across the organization while equipping individuals with the skills, tools, and approaches needed to deliver functional excellence as part of a cross-functional Agile team.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and approach to overcome impediments to accelerate delivery.
- Lead and continuously refine the company’s end-to-end processes to align with Agile principles and approaches.
- Reporting of all Programs, Projects RAG, Delivery, Milestones to Senior Stakeholders. Work with leadership to deliver, monitor, and communicate progress on the book of work.
- Define and track Senior Technology KPIs – Deliverables, EOVS, Project Management Quality Control, Health Check, Training.
- Ability to perform vendor and contracts management-related
- Lead Standardization of all Processes and Tools across Investments Portfolio.
- Oversee efforts to improve the delivery quality and also ensure KPIs and Status reporting is accurate.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management/Service Delivery in a professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Technology, or Business-related
- ITIL Certified
- Cloud Solutions Certified (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Leadership/Management experience in a fast-paced, fast-growth organization.
- 8+ years of people management experience, including proven leadership, and
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through true partnerships.
- A passion for dashboards, communication plans, status accuracy, and meeting cadences that are efficient and valued by stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to build, manage, and lead multi-department cross-functional teams to deliver large-scale international products and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to be the primary point of contact with external partners, and
- Strong intuition, judgment, and superior analytical skills.