Cooperative Computing is looking for a mid-level skilled full Technical Recruiter In this role, you will be primarily responsible for all external recruiting and staffing activities related to the attraction, sourcing, selection, and hiring of talent into the Cooperative Computing IT department and needed to move the business forward.
- Manage candidate relationships and end-to-end talent life cycle from sourcing through multiple channels (agencies, referrals, campus hiring), pre-screening candidates, phone/video. Conference/face-to-face interviewing all the way to reference checks, salary recommendations, offer roll-out, and onboarding.
- Manage recruitment database by documenting and presenting progress reports of recruiting campaigns
- Managing external recruiters and coordination related to Screening job applications, shortlisting suitable candidates, conducting initial phone calls, and booking interviews
- Draft recruitment advertisements: post and place ads in the most effective digital media for open positions (Linkedin & Other appropriate job boards)
- Partnering closely with Department Managers to understand the needs of the roles to be filled, aligning on an effective interview process, and keeping them updated on the recruiting pipeline & timeline
- Conduct consultative intake meetings, provide weekly status reports, assess risks/challenges, and drive solution-oriented results.
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications
- Identify opportunities to improve recruiting processes and use of sourcing tools.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in IT Consulting & Software Development organization
- Should have working background with HR Consultants as a Tech Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Should be tech-savvy and must be proficient in MS Office (especially excel, word, and power point)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of sourcing and recruiting technical talent
- Willing to work in the shift timing of 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Bachelor’s or above degree in HR, preferably MBA-HRM or a related field preferred