We're hiring a Senior Visualizer/Design Expert to shape and drive the storytelling and communication of our brands. We are looking for a designer who has a balance of great visual design coupled with the ability for storytelling in different formats.
As a visual designer, you will partner with brands and creatives to conceptualize, conceive, adapt and execute designs in different forms, for internal presentations, brand guidelines, company profiles, office branding, and much more.
Knoativ has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send us a nice hello, plus links to your work and experience.
- Developing compelling Brand guidelines, Company profiles, Master KVs for campaigns, Thematic campaigns, conceptual visual designs, and prototypes
- Help to formulate our internal visual design strategy, and ensure visual design excellence
- Creating presentation decks for executives
- Developing and executing office branding ideas and designs (including murals)
- Putting Mockups, and GIFs or Simple Animated Screens together
- Executing layouts, typography, iconography, color theory, and compositions to design with artistry, creativity, and mastery
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in storytelling, murals, illustration, typography, and visual (conventional and digital)
- Expertise in Photoshop, PowerPoint, Illustrator, and Autodesk Maya or 3DS Max
- Understanding of motion and animation software such as After Effects, Keynote’s animation capabilities, or other
- Ability to execute high-quality work in a fast-paced environment – strong adaptability
- Insightful attention to detail
- Works without supervision and efficient multitasker
- Expert communicator and an ability to handle the stress of multiple high-pressure deadlines
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar
- 4-5 years of professional experience as a visual designer (Ideally from a creative agency)
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Able to finish/finalize the artwork for vinyl or flex printing at a large scale
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends