Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Cooperative Computing is looking for a “Quality Assurance Engineer” with a passion for quality, who will be responsible for holding the high-quality bar by owning the test automation. The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer will work very closely with Software Engineers to understand the technical design of applications and ensure the testability of the developed components. This role will require you to build test automation with the goal of providing maximum coverage in the most efficient manner and also responsible for ensuring that the test infrastructure is easily maintainable and can scale to the demands of rapid continuous integration and continuous deployment environment.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, test data, test scenarios, and other testing-related documentation based on the requirements and technical specifications.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Plan, develop, execute, maintain and improve Automated Test Frameworks and Automated Test Scripts for Web and Database applications.
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve the overall quality and test code coverage.
- Write backend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs.
- Develop frameworks and automated test cases using automation tools.
- Experience with the growing range of open-source test tools at both unit test and system test levels.
- Hands-on experience in testing, writing, and maintaining test plans, and scripts and ultimately executing manual tests.
- Strong experience in working with Developers and Project Managers.
- Experience in designing, implementing, releasing, and after-sales QA support of web and mobile application projects.
- Identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Accurately report and track testing-related defects and issues, by writing effective and thorough bug reports, and verify bug fixes.
- Identify and deploy automation solutions based on changing project needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science, equivalent experience in a related field.
- Having 3 years of experience extensively in Automation testing using Selenium or any other Automation tool.
- Experience with JAVA OOP for Automation Frameworks.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of QA methodologies, SDLC, RDBMS, and MS Office.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, Postman, and J Meter.
- A strong understanding of Web-based & Mobile applications
- Extensive experience testing various Web Services.
- Strong command of the English language (Spoken and Written).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Good working knowledge of PHP/MySQL.
- Business Analysis skills.
- Technical documentation.