Cooperative Computing is looking for an Onboarding Specialist. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the execution of the Onboarding process and other related tasks and activities. An Individual must be presentable, have good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to handle queries.
- Manage onboarding tasks and ensure their compliance as per Onboarding Checklist.
- Manage orientation as per defined structure and practice.
- Plan introduction with HoDs (Global) of each Department.
- Organize quarterly introductions with C-suite
- Share the Development plan (30/60/90) overview and its review at the time of Probation review.
- Assign buddy as defined by each Department to ensure the new joiner may feel comfortable and gel in easily during the first week of joining.
- Ensure new joiner enrollment in the Attendance system, HRMS, and creation of his/her email ID and slack.
- Ensure the Welcome email will route timely and Hub planner created(for Technical positions).
- Plan Company Lunch after 10 days of joining and get feedback if the new joiner has any queries or related issues.
- Ensure to get signed ‘Development Plan’ discussed in the Orientation session.
- Identify points (if highlighted) and share them with concerned stakeholders for the resolution to streamline the process.
- Take feedback via google form
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT Consulting & Software Development organization
- Should have a working background with HR Consultants as a Tech Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Should be tech-savvy and must be proficient in MS Office (especially excel, word, and PowerPoint)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of sourcing and recruiting technical talent
- Willing to work in the shift timing of 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Bachelor’s or above degree in HR, preferably MBA-HRM or a related field preferred