Who we are
Cooperative Computing (C|C) is a digital enablement organization enabling organizations to effectively operate in the automated economy. The future of business is in maximizing relationships through the effective use of technology. With our clients, we discover, and strategically engineer a digital strategy and enable these strategies through the implementation of best-in-class applications to achieve clients 10x growth.
Our performance culture is built through our team members, working together to help our clients succeed. We inspire growth with our team members in delivering fanatical and passionate client experiences, knowing effective technology is built with and for people.
- Be Fanatical and Passionate Delivering Superior Client Experiences - It’s who we are! Our customers are the center of every idea, process, and decision we create in building sustainable relationships. We over communicate, over deliver & outperform ourselves every time.
- Growth is Contagious - I grow, You grow, We all grow!.
- Be Innovative - Looking at tomorrow today. We live outside our comfort zone; we ask difficult questions of ourselves; we take risks, and we are fearless to experiment and lead the way forward.
- Show Empathy & Be Honest - Every single word spoken, or action performed for our Customers, Team Members, Partners & Stakeholders will be filled with kindness, candor and honesty.
- High Performance - It’s not for everyone - Our culture is our team members. We make the lives of our fellow team members better by first recognizing “I” am a team member first. We measure our progress constantly to be a better version of ourselves with every new day.
Life at CC:
Life at CC is a fusion of ambition, recognition, and lifestyle, where your career takes flight. We champion a high-performance culture with top-tier compensation and flexible working models. With us, enjoy robust benefits, milestone celebrations, and unparalleled learning opportunities. We foster a vibrant community through dynamic team activities. Join CC - embark on a journey where every day is rewarding and growth is a guaranteed promise.
About the Role:
Cooperative Computing is hiring a Data Engineer to expand and optimize our data and data pipeline architecture. Collaborating with various teams, you will ensure efficient data delivery and support data initiatives. This role offers the opportunity to build data systems from scratch and contribute to our company's data architecture for future products and initiatives. Join us and make an impact with your data engineering skills.
Your mission as a Data Engineer is to create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, automate processes, and optimize data delivery. Leveraging your technical expertise and analytical skills, you will develop analytics tools that provide actionable insights to drive key business performance metrics. Collaborating with stakeholders, you will address data-related technical issues and support their infrastructure needs.
Capabilities (Key Behaviors):
- 4 years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Strong understanding of data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Proficiency in Python programming and advanced SQL/MySQL/Snowflake/PostgreSQL database design and T-SQL. Familiarity with big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.).
- Ability to identify process improvements and implement solutions.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills for tackling complex data challenges.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams to support data needs and projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment, open to learning new technologies and staying updated with industry trends.
- Strong communication skills for conveying technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will be successful in this role if you:
- Establish and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Advance SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Develop analytics tools for customer acquisition and operational efficiency insights.
- Collaborate effectively to address data-related technical issues.