Cooperative Computing is looking for CRM Specialist who will be responsible for campaign production and execution using Braze with channels such as Mobile Push Notifications, In-app Messages, SMS, Content Cards & Email. The role will be responsible for communication with middle east customers via mobile app and website platforms. The overarching goal is to increase loyalty, customer engagement & retention and to reduce churn rates across both brands' customer bases.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform marketing automation including triggered campaigns for customer lifecycle, with personalized content based on customer personas.
- Analyze and plan highly targeted growth campaigns aligned with business KPIs
- Plan and launch multi-channel CRM campaigns (Email, Push notifications, SMS)
- Execute highly-targeted segmentation of the marketing database
- Develop and edit highly dynamic HTML email templates (using liquid logic in Braze)
- Test and analyze workflow, content, deliverability, and KPIs for program improvement
- Communicate status, complications, developments, and next steps with stakeholders
- Build complex segmentations to ensure the campaigns are targeting the right audience.
- Analyze data to identify and recommend new initiatives to increase customer engagement and business performance.
- Generate comprehensive reports of the performance of the CRM campaigns and programs.
- Translate the post-campaign results into actionable insights. Drive learning and optimization of the funnel through experimentation and A/B testing.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS required
- Experience on Customer Communication platforms –Braze or similar
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Arabic language is a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing and design
- Understanding of email rendering and front-end development
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, e-mail regulatory compliance, and deliverability element