What you’ll do:
- Assist Product Owners and development teams as they translate business requirements into software-specific requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Create detailed functional requirements and development artifacts such as workflow diagrams, business rules, data mapping spreadsheets, and/or wireframes.
- Be an interface between technology teams, service/support teams, and business units
- Continue to provide support to the project at all stages with the objective of maintaining continuity of all information and quality of the final solution
- Provide training and support to business partners on processes and application functionality
- Collaborate with team members and support each other with assigned projects and joint deliverables.
- Provide applicable training to employees/end-users, as required
- Provide support to other team members, as requested
- Detail-oriented, with solid analytic and research skills.
- Strong professional communication (written and verbal).
- Possess a passion for learning and sharing knowledge.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; the high quality of work that adheres to all standards, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Experience managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiar with Agile and SDLC methodologies.
- Must have prior experience with a business analyst or process engineering responsibilities:
- Experience creating process artifacts, such as (but not limited to): business cases, process maps, use cases, user stories, requirements documents, test plans, and quality matrices.
- Experience helping business units articulate business / functional and non-functional requirements.
- Candidates must be able to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 4+ years experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- 4+ years experience in technology development and deployment
Think you might be
the perfect fit?