Solutions Engineer x2
Cooperative Computing is looking for a Solutions Engineer. The candidate must be a multi-tasker and possess professionalism, works closely with the stakeholder to identify, and develops best practices for data collection, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve their desired outcome.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Product Owners and development teams as they translate business requirements into software-specific requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Create detailed functional requirements and development artifacts such as workflow diagrams, business rules, data mapping spreadsheets, and/or wireframes.
- Be an interface between technology teams, service/support teams, and business units.
- Continue to provide support to the project at all stages with the objective of maintaining the continuity of all information and the quality of the final solution.
- Provide training and support to business partners on processes and application functionality.
- Collaborate with team members and support each other with assigned projects and joint deliverables.
- Provide applicable training to employees/end-users, as required.
- Provide support to other team members, as requested.
- Detail-oriented, with solid analytic and research skills.
- Strong professional communication (written and verbal).
- Possess a passion for learning and sharing knowledge.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; the high quality of work that adheres to all standards, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Experience managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Familiar with Agile and SDLC methodologies.
- Must have prior experience with a business analyst or process engineering responsibilities:
- Experience creating process artifacts, such as (but not limited to): business cases, process maps, use cases, user stories, requirements documents, test plans, and quality matrices.
- Experience helping business units articulate business / functional and non-functional requirements.
- Candidates must be able to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management, or a related field
- 4+ years experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- 4+ years experience in technology development and deployment