Software Engineer - ReactJS x 5
As a Web Front-End software engineer, you will take center the stage for strengthening the backbone of our operations by creating any new features required to automate and streamline the ops flow and help the business. Moreover, testing, bug fixing, and code refactoring goes without saying. You will also be proactively suggesting improvements and new ideas to build on already established/in-progress features.
- Successful candidates will have a major in Computer Science or related fields, with 2-3 years of experience with React-JS based front-end development and will lead with a number of core competencies, including:
- Experience React Hooks and Class-based components
- Experience with data structures
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with Git for version control
- Knowledge of React Native for mobile development is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of POSTGRESQL is a plus