VP - Solutions
Cooperative Computing is looking for the Vice President Solution will possess global technical expertise and engineering skills which allows them to be considered a leading subject matter expert for designing technical infrastructure solutions involving, Global Software, network infrastructure, project management and cloud solutions with AWS and/or MS Azure. This individual is a thought leader and driver of change that must be able to work in a fast-paced, global environment, create architecture designs, facilitate implementation, and influence the adoption of new processes and tools. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of Software Architecture practice globally, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Perform high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, and facilitate implementation of current and future projects that require a thorough knowledge of the technologies and capabilities of the platform
- Develops and executes solutions that further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology products, and usability
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option, and the developing of a roadmap for the selected solution
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of standards and procedures.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions
- Identify technology gaps and evaluate tools/products to resolve those gaps
- Collaborate with customers and project teams to understand business requirements and develop technical requirements
Technical Skills & Requirements:
- Extremely high skilled to code hands-on in most of these technologies – .NET, Asp.Net, Node JS, Python, PHP, Angular, React Native, MVC, SQL, and Mongo DB
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal), strong documentation skills, ability to communicate technical concepts
- Strong organizational and planning skills and experience in establishing process and procedure, analyzing, and developing process improvements
- Experience with web, mobile, desktop, and Linux application software development tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Experience with cloud-based architectures including enterprise, multi-tenant, scalable systems
- Breadth of knowledge of all layers of the software stack, from low-level firmware and protocols through higher level applications
- Highly flexible, able to appropriately re-prioritize activities and work variable hours
- Works well under pressure, able to remain focused and professional during high stress situations
- Building open and closed architecture solutions.
- Enterprise cloud solutions – hands-on in AWS, Azure Google Cloud, or IBM cloud
- Hands-on skills in new emerging tech such as – voice & facial recognition, ML, and AI.
- Experience in ML Kit for Android & iOS SDK would be a bonus skill.
- Good knowledge of customer, user interface & experience
- Experience with efficient analysis of large datasets in a cloud environment
- Experience working collaboratively with software and data engineers.
- Expected to lead the design, development, testing, and documentation effort of enterprise applications and services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with C-Level Executives
- Project management skills: To manage and train staff for software projects and computer architecture projects in a team environment
Qualification: Computer Science (BSCS/MSCS)
- 14+ years of experience in senior backend/frontend role,
- 10+ years of team management experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Solution/Software Architect level