Technical Product Owner x 2
Cooperative Computing is seeking a hands-on, smart, dedicated, experienced, results-oriented Technical Product Owner to run a high-profile SCRUM team. In this role you’ll be the “product & technology bridge” between business and development teams, you will be the face of the development teams to both external and internal business teams and you will represent the business stakeholders to our internal development teams. We expect you to have exceptional product/project management, communication, and leadership skills. We need you to be a problem solver who is creative in conceptualizing and defining innovative opportunities. This is a highly visible role with a huge impact.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to inform the product vision, strategy, features, backlog, and prioritization from concept to launch.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, and Software Development teams to drive the software platform strategy and help define and deliver a product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand customer problems and pain points and identify where AI/ML/NLP can be utilized to help solve those problems.
- Define product requirements in the form of user stories and an engineering backlog.
- Define and drive product metrics (business-critical, operational, and technical metrics) across the organization.
- Drive the delivery schedule and manage development resources.
- Use agile principles to drive the software development of features.
- Coordinate deployment activities for multiple engineering tools with all stakeholders and partners.
- Prepare release notes with the methodology team and identify the need for documentation and training updates.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Software Product Manager/Owner or equivalent for a complex software product.
- Having a Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science is strongly preferred.
- Having experience overseeing mobile, machine learning, web services, and/or related systems development and teams.
- Expertise in Agile software development methodology, Technical writing (user stories), Product Functional/Scope documentation and must be a SCRUM Master.
- A passion for dashboards, communication plans, status accuracy and meeting cadences that are efficient and valued by stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to build, manage, and lead multi-department cross-functional teams to deliver large-scale international products and projects
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to be the primary point of contact with external partners, stakeholders
- Strong intuition, judgment, and superior analytical skills.