Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team, in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for the company and responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning selection procedures, and developing strong talent pipelines for the company’s hiring needs.
- Work collaboratively to manage the full cycle recruitment process.
- Update current & design new recruiting procedures and develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Ensure that all job descriptions, requirements, and position objectives are up to date and accurate based on intake meetings and position needs.
- Develop a talent acquisition framework and maintain a talent funnel in line with the company’s strategic goals and annual operating plan.
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
- Manage candidate relationships and end-to-end talent life cycle from sourcing through multiple channels (agencies, referrals, campus hiring), pre-screening candidates, and phone/video. Conference/face-to-face interviewing all the way to reference checks, salary recommendations, offer roll-out, and onboarding.
- Manage recruitment database by documenting and presenting progress reports of recruiting campaigns.
- Assess internal talent, identify strengths and gaps, and recommend actionable insights including career road maps.
- Support the performance management process including regular reporting from the system when required.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to deliver on talent needs. Conduct consultative intake meetings, provide weekly status reports, assess risks/challenges, and drive solution-oriented results.
- Identify opportunities to improve recruiting processes and use of sourcing tools.
- 7-8 years of experience performing the talent acquisition role in the Technological Industry.
- BBA/MBA (preferred) in human resources, business administration, or similar relevant field.
- Should be tech-savvy and must be proficient in MS Office (especially excel, word, and PowerPoint).
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting, recruiting marketing tools, and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological tests, etc.)
- Proven skills in social media channels like LinkedIn, Job boards, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities, and strong multi-tasking skills.