Solutions Architect x 5
Cooperative Computing is looking for a dynamic Solutions Architect with a deep understanding of backend and frontend, web, and mobile technologies who is proficient in coding for enterprise solutions with skills in the following areas:
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of Software Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Develops and executes solutions that further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Document all the solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and
technology products, and usability
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential
options, selecting the most optimal option and developing a roadmap for the selected solution
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects to formalize and adopt standards and
- Assures solutions not only fit the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards and guidelines of technology solutions.
- Experience with back-end development (Java, Node js, PHP, .NET), including building RESTful APIs in a widely used programming language
- Experience with mobile development, including React Native, iOS, and Android.
- Experience with databases, both SQL and NoSQL
- Understanding of the enterprise cloud solutions – AWS, Azure Google Cloud, or IBM Cloud
- Hands-on skills in new emerging tech such as – voice & facial recognition, ML, and AI.
- Experience in ML Kit for Android & iOS SDK would be an additional skill.
- Good knowledge of the customer, user interface & experience
- Experience with efficient analysis of large datasets in a cloud environment
- Experience working collaboratively with software and data engineers.
- Expected to lead the design, development, testing, and documentation effort of enterprise applications and services.
- Work on backend architecture. Perform code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.
- 8+ years of experience in senior backend/frontend role, 5+ years of team management experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Solution/Software Architect level
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Positive attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An academic background in Computer Science (BSc or MSc) or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with C-Level Executives.