Software Engineer - React Native
Cooperative Computing (CC): We accelerate growth minded companies into the automated economy.
The business market is in rapid change, with consumer behavior placing significantly high expectations on businesses at every phase in the client experience. Each day, we experience a company dramatically shifting “industry norms” and in many cases, removing historical market leaders from their market leading position. These elements create extraordinary opportunities for our team members to excel.
CC delivers superior client experiences as the premier digital enabler of growth minded enterprises enabling their rapid growth and ensuring their sustainable and smooth transition into the Automated Economy.
Our team is passionate in delivering client value and is fanatical in how we go about ensuring we deliver extraordinary business results for our clients. We are committed to growing as individuals first, becoming the best version of ourselves in who we have been created to be. We take responsibility in our thoughts and actions, know our purpose and our end in mind and put these first in our lives.
- Be Fanatical and Passionate Delivering Superior Client Experiences - It’s who we are!
- Growth is Contagious - I grow, You grow, We all grow!
- Be Innovative - Looking at tomorrow today. We live outside our comfort zone; we ask difficult questions of ourselves; we take risks, and we are fearless to experiment and lead the way forward
- Show Empathy & Be Honest - Every single word spoken, or action performed for our Customers, Team Members, Partners & Stakeholders will be filled with kindness, candor and honesty
- High Performance - It’s not for everyone - Our culture is our team members. We make the lives of our fellow team members better by first recognizing “I” am a team member first. We measure our progress constantly to be a better version of ourselves with every new day
We are looking for a Mobile Developer with a deep understanding of React Native. You will be at the forefront of our tech, creating features and functions that are directly interacted with by our customers and internal teams. Your role will focus on building pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms, leveraging native APIs for deep integrations, and diagnosing and fixing bugs to optimize performance. The primary mission is to develop high-quality mobile applications. This involves coding, debugging, optimizing performance, and interacting with the open-source community to implement software fixes. The developer will also transition existing React web apps to React Native to enhance our product's consistency and reach.
Capabilities (Key Behaviors):
- The React Native Developer will exhibit the following capabilities:
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields, and 3-5 years of experience with React Native-based development.
- Obsession with performance optimization.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its limitations.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write optimized APIs independently, without dependency on Backend engineers.
- Experience working with third-party dependencies in React Native, and the ability to debug dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Gradle, and Android CLI.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
In this role, the React Native Developer is expected to deliver:
- Pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Deep integrations with both platforms using native APIs.
- Diagnosed and fixed bugs and performance bottlenecks, achieving performance that feels native.
- Contributions to the open-source community to help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Maintenance of code and automated tests ensuring the product is of the highest quality.
- The transition of existing React web apps to React Native, enhancing our mobile application suite.