Service Desk Engineer - Level 1
We are seeking a young, highly charged, strong tech-savvy person to fulfill our requirement for Service Desk Engineer Level 1.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Identify the appropriate response and strategy to solve customer issues as quickly as possible
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Monitor the event alerts, notify the concerned team, and process the requests from the end-users to level 2 and 3 support engineers.
- Monitor the metric alerts, and performance-related issues like high CPU utilization, and high Memory utilization.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience as Customer Support Executive / Support Desk Engineer/
- Must be familiar with ITSM model-based ticketing systems i.e. Jira, Freshservice, Servicenow, etc
- Should have excellent knowledge in alert Monitoring, Reporting, and Escalations
- Should have a basic understanding of any cloud platform like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
BSCS/MSCS/BSIT/BSSE or related field