Service Desk Engineer - L2
We are seeking a young, highly charged and strong tech-savvy person to fulfill our requirement for Cloud support services.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Monitor the event alerts and notify to the concerned team and process the requests from the end-users to level 2 and level 3 support engineers.
- Monitor the availability of the Database events like DB availability, Instance availability, and the space availability of disk drives and file systems.
- Monitor the backups, and recovery errors, respond to the request regarding the restoration of the DB
- Monitor the metric alerts, performance-related issues like high CPU utilization, Application performance, high Memory utilization, Application tuning, and Query tuning
- Monitor, Manage, and 1st level support on a cloud i.e Azure, AWS
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in a Software House/ IT and Networks/cloud is a MUST
- Should have excellent knowledge in alert Monitoring, Reporting, and Escalations
- Should have a good understanding of Linux, Windows, and DevOps tools
- Should have basic knowledge of any cloud platform like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BSCS/MSCS/BSIT/BSSE or related field