Service Delivery Manager
Cooperative Computing (CC): We accelerate growth minded companies into the automated economy.
The business market is in rapid change, with consumer behavior placing significantly high expectations on businesses at every phase in the client experience. Each day, we experience a company dramatically shifting “industry norms” and in many cases, removing historical market leaders from their market leading position. These elements create extraordinary opportunities for our team members to excel.
CC delivers superior client experiences as the premier digital enabler of growth minded enterprises enabling their rapid growth and ensuring their sustainable and smooth transition into the Automated Economy.
Our team is passionate in delivering client value and is fanatical in how we go about ensuring we deliver extraordinary business results for our clients. We are committed to growing as individuals first, becoming the best version of ourselves in who we have been created to be. We take responsibility in our thoughts and actions, know our purpose and our end in mind and put these first in our lives.
- Be Fanatical and Passionate Delivering Superior Client Experiences - It’s who we are!
- Growth is Contagious - I grow, You grow, We all grow!
- Be Innovative - Looking at tomorrow today. We live outside our comfort zone; we ask difficult questions of ourselves; we take risks, and we are fearless to experiment and lead the way forward
- Show Empathy & Be Honest - Every single word spoken, or action performed for our Customers, Team Members, Partners & Stakeholders will be filled with kindness, candor and honesty
- High Performance - It’s not for everyone - Our culture is our team members. We make the lives of our fellow team members better by first recognizing “I” am a team member first. We measure our progress constantly to be a better version of ourselves with every new day
As a Service Delivery Manager at Cooperative Computing, you will be leading a team to provide on-going support and management of delivered solutions while ensuring that technology services are delivered on time and within budget. This role requires regular communication, provision of status updates, and addressing any concerns or issues the client may have. You will work in close collaboration with the Developers, QA, DevOps, SecOps, and Project Management teams to determine necessary activities for successful service delivery. This includes areas of Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps, and SecOps, as well as cooperation with Human Resources to ensure the availability of necessary resources.
Capabilities (Key Behaviors):
The Service Delivery Manager will exhibit the following capabilities:
- A strong understanding of ITSM practices, including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple and conflicting priorities in a timely and sensitive way, with full transparency.
- Strong leadership skills, with a track record of holding teams to the highest standards, project discipline, and accountability.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills for delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution.
- Understanding the pipeline of demand and working with Resource Planners to ensure an appropriate supply of resources.
- Financial management and reporting skills, and ability to optimize processes.
- ITIL V4 Foundation Certification is required. ITIL strategist Certification would be a plus.
- Experience in working closely with DevOps, Developers, Systems, and Helpdesk teams.
- At least 10+ years of experience working in the IT industry.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the clients' IT systems by resolving technical issues promptly and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Regularly report to senior management about ongoing projects and provide routine operational analysis.
- Foster the reputation of our service desk as a vital business asset in our clients' eyes.
- Consistently meet client expectations, maintain client satisfaction, and build lasting relationships by providing excellent service delivery.