Service Delivery Manager
Cooperative Computing is hiring a “Service Delivery Manager” to focus on the resolution of technical issues related to computer applications or managing electronic systems and devices. The candidate will play a crucial role in both Information Technology and IT service management, as this position juggles several communities simultaneously: the service desk team, internal and external customers, suppliers, and the rest of the IT organization. This position directly reports to CTO and both work as part of a team of IT professionals in order to provide optimal service to the company’s employees and customers.
- Managed the nationwide Inbound/Outbound technical support centers Achieve defined OLA (Organization Level Agreement ) and SLA (Services level agreement)
- Managed the Key accounts (high revenue, nationwide projects, Banks, Security companies)
- Quality improvement of the processes and procedures through process re-engineering and re-designing
- Able to focus on customers’ experience and satisfaction through service delivery and service support processes. Maintaining good relationships with customers, clients, and third parties, communicating regularly and consistently, and utilizing the ITIL framework to deliver value and positive outcomes for clients.
- Complaint resolution for escalated issues by engaging the necessary technical support
Weekly, monthly reporting to senior management about ongoing projects and routine operations analysis
- Ability to keep the organization’s IT systems running smoothly.
- Ability to focus on the successful resolution of technical issues related to computer applications or managing electronic systems and devices
- An expert on all of the supported products, and frequently interacts with vendors, customers, and other department managers.
- The ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team.
- An ability to balance and plan the short-term actions of the team.
- An ability to market and promote the service desk and to advocate for necessary resources, support, and appreciation for the service desk
- Ensuring that all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Conducting and sharing results from service and operation performance reviews.
- Promoting the service desk with senior management and working to ensure that it is properly viewed as a core business asset.
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support desk team, customers, and other teams that are involved in service desk operations.
- A thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the service desk and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant industry standards
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive with stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of ITSM Processes and extensive experience in Incident Management, Escalation Management, Problem Management, Service desk, Service Level Management, and other ITSM areas
- Strategic thinking skills
- Basic understanding of IT structure
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Microsoft Office
- IT Systems
- System Management Software
- Interpersonal strategies