Senior Software Engineer - React Native x3
As a Mobile Developer, you’ll be at the forefront of our tech. Everything you create will be directly interacted upon by the customer or our internal teams
- We’ll require the candidate to write clean, optimized code to ensure fluidity in usage and implement the designs provided by the UX team with perfection.
- Unit testing, Bug fixing, and frequent code refactoring will also be a regular part of your workflow.
- Successful candidates will have a major in Computer Science or related fields, with 3-5 years of experience with React Native based development, and will lead with a number of core competencies, including:
- Being obsessed with performance optimization
- Being a champion in React-Native and have a thorough understanding of how it works along with its limitations
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write your own optimized APIs without dependency on BE engineer
- Rock-solid at working with React-Native and third-party dependencies to debug dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, CLI
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks to achieve performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native