Senior Data Analyst
Who we are
Cooperative Computing (C|C) is a digital enablement organization enabling organizations to effectively operate in the automated economy. The future of business is in maximizing relationships through the effective use of technology. With our clients, we discover, strategically engineer a digital strategy and enable these strategies through the implementation of best-in-class applications to achieve clients 10x growth.
Our performance culture is built through our team members, working together to help our clients succeed. We inspire growth with our team members in delivering fanatical and passionate client experiences, knowing effective technology is built with and for people.
- Be Fanatical and Passionate Delivering Superior Client Experiences - It’s who we are! Our customers are the center of every idea, process, and decision we create in building sustainable relationships. We over communicate, over deliver & outperform ourselves every time.
- Growth is Contagious - I grow, You grow, We all grow!.
- Be Innovative - Looking at tomorrow today. We live outside our comfort zone; we ask difficult questions of ourselves; we take risks, and we are fearless to experiment and lead the way forward.
- Show Empathy & Be Honest - Every single word spoken, or action performed for our Customers, Team Members, Partners & Stakeholders will be filled with kindness, candor and honesty.
- High Performance - It’s not for everyone - Our culture is our team members. We make the lives of our fellow team members better by first recognizing “I” am a team member first. We measure our progress constantly to be a better version of ourselves with every new day.
Life at CC:
Life at CC is a fusion of ambition, recognition, and lifestyle, where your career takes flight. We champion a high-performance culture with top-tier compensation and flexible working models. With us, enjoy robust benefits, milestone celebrations, and unparalleled learning opportunities. We foster a vibrant community through dynamic team activities. Join CC - embark on a journey where every day is rewarding and growth is a guaranteed promise.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team of data analytics experts. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets, the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities, and a commitment to overseeing accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis.
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for managing the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis. Key responsibilities include generating accurate program reports and dashboards, creating models and building automation to support analyses, and presenting results to the executive leadership team and clients. The role also requires comprehensive research and analysis, preparing executive presentations of business level and program data, and calculating the ROIs in correlation with all the KPIs and financial assumptions.
Capabilities (Key Behaviors):
The Senior Data Analyst will exhibit the following capabilities:
- Advanced working knowledge of data retrieving and processing using SQL, Data warehouse, Terra data, PowerPoint, as well as Excel.
- Proven problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong operational business understanding, including the potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders.
- Any Bachelor's or Master’s Degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role or consulting position.
- Experience using test/control methodology, and using machine learning techniques (skilled in using one or more of SPSS/SAS/R/Python and etc.).
- Proficient with one or more major BI tools including Tableau/QlikView/OBIEE/Looker and etc.
- Project or Program management skills and experience is a plus to this role.
- Provision of key data insights that inform strategic business decisions.
- Enhancement of operational processes through data-driven improvements.
- Advancement of organizational objectives via informed data analysis.
- Insightful calculation of ROIs in correlation with KPIs and financial assumptions, providing a clear understanding of the profitability and effectiveness of various business strategies and initiatives.
- Successful presentations of business level and program data to executive leadership and clients, promoting data-driven decision-making across the organization.