Senior Creative Copywriter
We’re hiring a Senior Creative Copywriter to help us tell the world about our brands through thoughtfully crafted content and engaging experiences. You’ll join a dynamic group of a team to build awareness of our brands, elevate our messaging through innovative concepts, and easy to understand.
We appreciate writers who think deeply, write (and speak) clearly, and love collaboration and feedback. You’ll partner with designers, digital team and Brand manager across multiple diverse projects to help strengthen narrative and drive results. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, willing to help out on any project, and is excited about collaborating and learning from the other talented team members.
Cooperative Computing is a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—if this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
Job Responsibilities & Skills
- Write for branded communications including guideline book, company profiles, ads, emails, events collateral, landing pages, video scripts, product marketing materials and more.
- Connect the narrative across large, integrated marketing programs, including conference and other events.
- Contribute to the development and concept development of brand marketing campaigns including video, print, radio and digital displays.
- Prioritize your work and communicate those priorities to the many people who will want you to help them. Manage your time well.
- Learn, maintain, and develop the voice of different brands in collaboration with others.
- A portfolio of your work. Ideally it includes a mix of brand marketing, advertising, and product marketing projects, with examples of large, complex initiatives.
- A proactive approach to work, including process, organization, and communication.
- A desire to collaborate with other team members to do the best work of your life.
- Ability to handle big projects with lots of moving parts, all with an uncanny attention to detail.
- Perspicuity in all things.
Experience & Education
- Requires a bachelor's degree in media sciences or communication (HEC Recognized)
- Minimum 4 years of copywriting experience in tech, at a creative agency, or both.
- Be a sharp copy editor for your own writing, as well as for others if needed be.
- Find just the right word. And the right emoji. But never replace the former with the latter.
- An understanding of brand voice, positioning, communication and image
- Experience with internationalization is a plus.