Sales Solutions Specialist
Cooperative Computing is seeking a hands-on, dedicated, experienced, results-oriented Sales Solutions
Specialist. This position requires extensive communication with internal technical teams and customers.
This position requires the responsibility to understand and capture the customer’s technical
requirements for accurate deal scoping and setting up the delivery teams for success in implementing
and developing solutions.
- Work closely with the Sales team and lead the technical discovery calls and suggest solutions as
per client needs.
- Analyze and determine client needs expressed in discovery calls, RFPs, and RFI, match
Cooperative Computing capabilities and offerings to those needs.
- Prepare Master Service Agreements (MSA) and Scope of Work (SOW) using in-house tools
including any technical written material supplied by operational & technology teams and
- Lead, coordinate and review final scope input from a variety of internal stakeholders, typically
involving contributions from sales, marketing, solutions, operations, delivery, and finance
- Obtain final solution sign-off and pricing from the operations team and coordinate signature
from the client and handoff from sales to operation teams.
- Gather client requests for future releases of the product/project and collaborate with the
technology team on customer requirements.
- Manage the Software proposal process, including management of tracking documents and
- Ensure responses to RFPs and RFIs are coherent, persuasive, and delivered on time and in line
with the request itself, and the appropriate review & management approval process.
- Collaborate with the sales, operations & technology teams to improve the proposal process,
including developing standards of practice and templates.
- Contribute technical information and strategic insights and suggestions to improve processes
and quality of deliverables.
- Create, build and manage excellent client relationships.
- 5 years of experience in a similar capacity in a professional IT/Software Development services
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, I.T or Business related field.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through true partnerships.
- Demonstrated history of success in closing large, strategic deals with a high win rate.
- A passion for dashboards, communication plans, status accuracy, and meeting cadences that are
efficient and valued by stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and interruptions with minimal impact on productivity.
- Proven demonstration of administrative skills including excellent communication, time
management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to be the primary point of contact with external partners, and stakeholders.
- Strong intuition, judgment, and superior analytical skills.
- Must have a clear understanding of the sales process, an ability to collaborate with internal
cross-functional teams thrives in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to changing
circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude