Cooperative Computing is looking for a talented Magento developer who will be responsible for maintaining an eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be responsible for developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes. Ultimately, a high-level Magento developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
- Extension creation and 3rd party integrations.
- Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites.
- Magento Migration from 1x to 2x
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Knowledge of command-line tools.
- Understanding modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.