Graphics Designer x 2
We are looking for an experienced Creative Graphic Designer.
- To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills with the portfolio which is mandatory.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design and its principles, color selection, fonts, styles, layout techniques, etc.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for illustrations, logos, elements, icons, web banners, social media posts, typography, image editing, and manipulation, etc.
- Knowledge of creating short videos, gifs, video animations, etc on After Effects.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of the artwork by selecting a good combination of color, fonts, font sizes, and styles combination and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, etc.
- Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects or as per the company brand guidelines.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Creative Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
- Good command on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect and Premier etc.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Good communication skills to discuss their ideas.