- Understand business requirement and estimates work effort and propose development solutions
- Develops geo processing editing and GIS web services using ArcPy.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst, and Network Analyst extensions and their libraries.
- Publishing Geo processing Services on ArcGIS Server and monitoring its performance.
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end-user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Assists in the integration of ESRI Roads and Highways and Agile Assets
- Programming/application development experience (Required 5 Years)
- ESRI ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development (Required 4 Years)
- PL/SQL, SQL (Required 3-5 Years)
- Python Scripting (Required 2-5 Years)
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a related field
- Ability to communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, 3D Analysis Network Analysis and map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within ESRI technology
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field