Front Desk Officer
Cooperative Computing (CC): We accelerate growth minded companies into the automated economy.
The business market is in rapid change, with consumer behavior placing significantly high expectations on businesses at every phase in the client experience. Each day, we experience a company dramatically shifting “industry norms” and in many cases, removing historical market leaders from their market leading position. These elements create extraordinary opportunities for our team members to excel.
CC delivers superior client experiences as the premier digital enabler of growth minded enterprises enabling their rapid growth and ensuring their sustainable and smooth transition into the Automated Economy.
Our team is passionate in delivering client value and is fanatical in how we go about ensuring we deliver extraordinary business results for our clients. We are committed to growing as individuals first, becoming the best version of ourselves in who we have been created to be. We take responsibility in our thoughts and actions, know our purpose and our end in mind and put these first in our lives.
- Be Fanatical and Passionate Delivering Superior Client Experiences - It’s who we are!
- Growth is Contagious - I grow, You grow, We all grow!
- Be Innovative - Looking at tomorrow today. We live outside our comfort zone; we ask difficult questions of ourselves; we take risks, and we are fearless to experiment and lead the way forward
- Show Empathy & Be Honest - Every single word spoken, or action performed for our Customers, Team Members, Partners & Stakeholders will be filled with kindness, candor and honesty
- High Performance - It’s not for everyone - Our culture is our team members. We make the lives of our fellow team members better by first recognizing “I” am a team member first. We measure our progress constantly to be a better version of ourselves with every new day
As a Front Desk Officer, you are the welcoming face and voice of our organization. Your role is vital in creating a positive and professional first impression for clients and visitors. With a strong focus on delivering exceptional administrative service, you'll greet guests with warmth, answer phone calls with professionalism, and ensure our Front Desk Area and conference rooms are impeccably maintained. Your ability to provide concierge-style support, coupled with excellent communication and organizational skills, will play a key role in making each interaction memorable.
Capabilities (Key Behaviors):
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration from a reputable Institution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Warmly and professionally greeting clients and visitors as they arrive at our office, and notifying the relevant personnel of the visitor's arrival when necessary.
- Answering incoming calls on a multi-line phone system, ensuring that each interaction is cordial, professional, and timely. You will also be responsible for transferring calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Maintaining the appearance of the Front Desk Area and ensuring that conference rooms are prepared for upcoming meetings. Report any maintenance or service issues to the appropriate department.
- Booking conference rooms and visitor offices using reservation software and calendars, ensuring efficient scheduling.
- Providing a high level of concierge-style support to staff, clients, and guests, addressing their needs and inquiries effectively.
- Facilitating communication between the manager, relevant departments, or clients as required.
- Preparing and sending out a daily email to notify staff and visitors about scheduled appointments and meetings.
- Compliance with HSE (Health & Safety Environment) regulations
- Adhere to staff guidelines as per the company’s policies.
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Front-of-house experience in a high-end hotel, corporate environment, or similar professional setting.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to provide coverage for special events and ensure a seamless experience for our clients and visitors.