Cooperative Computing is seeking to fill DevOps Engineer positions.
The candidate will support our clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technology landscape.
- The DevOps Engineer must have expertise with Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- As DevOps Engineer, you will design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes, analyze client workflow, and determine the best solutions for a successful project, and share knowledge of IaaS, API Gateway, and Automation.
- As a part of our vision and innovation, the Cloud Services team will help our organization adopt Cloud-native solutions.
- To be successful in this role the candidate must have deep knowledge of cloud technologies and align technology solutions to specific business objectives.
- Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes.
- Utilize automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Git, CloudFormation
- Assist with upgrading, installing, and configuring monitoring solutions for AWS for Windows and Linux servers
- Assisting with reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage
- Required Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required (10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education).
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant DevOps experience in AWS and/or Azure
- Experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
- Experience writing technical documentation, especially in relation to Cloud architecture
- Must have travel documents and be willing to travel on client requests.
- Candidates that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- One or more Microsoft or Amazon cloud certifications
- ITIL certification or experience with the ITSM working model
- Experience with agile and DevOps model
- Experience with at least one configuration technology including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Git, CloudFormation, AWS CLI, Azure PowerShell