Data Analyst x 6
We are looking for a Data Analytics professional to join our growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
- Generate Accurate Program Reports and Dashboards
- Create models and build automation to support analyses, identify program trends and track progress
- Present results to the executive leadership team and the client
- Generate and Measure the Program Performance Results periodically
- Monthly validation of program benefits and providing performance results on promotions effectiveness.
- Production Of ad hoc queries as per agreed timetable.
- Calculating the ROIs in correlation with all the KPIs and financial assumptions.
- Perform comprehensive research and analysis
- Generate Proactive Insights that leads to enhancement in Program Performance
- Provide GAP analysis from existing program performance
- Prepare executive presentations of business level and program data
- Prepare business reviews, key metrics, and board meeting materials
- Strong understanding of databases, business intelligence reporting, and data visualization tools.
- Any Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Advanced working knowledge of data retrieving and processing using SQL, Data warehouse, Terra data, PowerPoint as well as Excel.
- Proven problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong operational business understanding, including the potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders.
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role or consulting position.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Experience using test/control methodology, and using machine learning techniques (skilled in using one or more of SPSS/SAS/R/Python and etc.)
- Proficient with one or more major BI tools including Tableau/QlikView/OBIEE/Looker and etc.
- Project or Program management skills and experience is a plus to this role.