Assistant Manager - Internal Operations
At Cooperative Computing, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You’ll be highly skilled in administration, accounts, and IT management. Additionally, you’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase our operational efficiency in the Operations Department.
- Manage & responsible to provides administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the office.
- Supervise administrative matters pertaining to general office administration
- Create and Ensure implementation of administration & procurement SOP’s and keep proper documentation on a regular basis.
- Manage procurement team for office supplies, IT products and miscellaneous items as per the need.
- Responsible to lead a support team to meet expectations and business SLAs.
- Create process of Vendor onboarding and ensure its implementation across the board.
- Forecast human capital with the coordination of the HR to proactively manage the office space for resource hiring and accordingly coordinate with the IT Department to purchase of machines/systems.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments, implement procedures to ensure compliance with regulations, and advises departments on how to meet compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the effective internal protocols are in place to monitor the processes, internal reporting, and transactions data to ensure these are in accordance with the policy and procedures.
- Manage, ensure, and assist admin / procurement team in repair and maintenance work as per the assigned timeline
- Actively manage and responsible for internal support ticket system and improve efficiency of the process.
- Highly responsible for the confidentiality of office management and senior management decisions.
- Assist Director operations in performing assigned duties.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- 4+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent English communications skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and internal customer service.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of management software programs, including, QuickBooks, and Zoho Support Ticket
- Strong IT skills, including database development
- Multiple years of financial and account reporting